The Chainlink

Mike Schwab's Discussions (569)

Discussions Replied To (527) Replies Latest Activity

"St. Louis Bike Share opened last year.  http://www.stlbikeshare.org/  And I found a…"

Mike Schwab replied on Friday to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

15 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"It is crushed gravel.  1/4 inch and smaller.  No RR ballast or driveway rock,  More…"

Mike Schwab replied on Friday to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

15 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Lots of sports fans travel to the other city for Chicago / St. Louis games.  Feel fr…"

Mike Schwab replied Mar 11 to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

15 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"St. Louis Critical Mass was not very big and folded about a decade ago, shared membe…"

Mike Schwab replied Mar 6 to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

15 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"His father worked in a bike shop in Indianapolis while he was a kid.  They made him…"

Mike Schwab replied Feb 11 to Major Taylor: champion undermined by prejudice

5 Feb 11
Reply by Jim Reho

"https://www.rei.com/blog/cycle/the-great-american-rail-trail-is-on-the-way?cm_mmc=sm…"

Mike Schwab replied Feb 6 to Multi-Day Trail Ride...suggestions needed please

42 Feb 6
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"Amtrak to Kansas City and ride the trail back to St Charles, MO?"

Mike Schwab replied Jan 21 to Multi-Day Trail Ride...suggestions needed please

42 Feb 6
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"How about a repair station style pump so you can air up before taking the bike out o…"

Mike Schwab replied Jan 7 to Divvy

59 Jan 11
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"Just be sure you can load your bicycle there.  Or ride Amtrak from Chicago and ride…"

Mike Schwab replied Dec 12, 2018 to Checking out for a while by bike: Where would you bike? What would you bring?

28 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by mike w.

"+99!!!"

Mike Schwab replied Dec 8, 2018 to To the guy in the black Acura MDX

39 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by Mike Schwab

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service