The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pain

Anyone ever get a pain right here? Idk if my muscle is strained, pulled, bruised or what. It's just left of my unit, but not my leg, and no…

Started by M.A.R.K.

10 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

A Street Game Sept 19 @ 7:30PM (Free) Washington Square park

Not totally bike related but I went to one of their games before and it was a lot of fun.... Think capture the flag... through the entire…

Started by Adam

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Adam

Did anyone go on this CCC "wednesday ride" thing?

I wasn't too pleased with the result for a few reasons ... but first, I'd like to know who went to this thing from this group, if any ....

Started by Warren

10 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Bob

just an idea . . . .

the internet is a amazing tool for getting groups together, sharing indeas and toughts, but i thought it would be nice if all of us on here…

Started by Mike

37 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by justJason

Lance has nothin' on this one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/11/sports/othersports/11gold.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin From Death’s Door to the Medal Podiu…

Started by Tommie

0 Sep 11, 2008

CBFs newest and most unique volunteer opportunity yet - Sunday Parkways!

Hey chainlink - It’s Jody, and surprise – I’m shouting out for volunteers again. Okay, okay, sarcasm doesn’t travel over email very well,…

Started by Jody

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Where do you hang out?

I'm new to town, fresh from Dallas. I've been here a month and don't really know anyone. I don't go to school and I do freelance work so it…

Started by Anton

24 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Anton

NACCCs

So who is going to the NACCCs this weekend? Is anybody racing in them?

Started by vxla

3 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Leah

Quite possibly the coolest volunteer gig this coming weekend!

Chicago hosts the NACCC (sanctioned bike messenger race) in Garfield Park on Labor Day weekend, August 29 - September 1, 2008. CBF will hav…

Started by Jody

0 Aug 25, 2008

A quick thank you.

I always ride with a pump, patch kit, etc. Of course the one time I forget I'm left stranded miles from home wearing biking shoes and with…

Started by Porsche5050

1 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Leah

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service