The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (11,874)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Epic!

I'd love to hear about the no-doubt epic rides people took this week.  It was really rough out there, at least on my level.  I went out on…

Started by Jim Reho

8 Feb 5
Reply by Yasmeen

Bike Parking in the loop

I know this comes up about once a year for specific locations...I've looked through those and didn't find what I was looking for. Specific…

Started by Jaik S.

21 Feb 4
Reply by Lisa Hilleren

Allcity 2016 Mr. Pink

Hello friends. . . .'tis been a while.  As I sit on my patio smoking ribs and wings wearing shorts and a long sleeve, I still miss my 60614…

Started by Marty A.

0 Feb 3

Is DIVVY busted?

I know it's been cold, but DIVVY is still the best way (for me, at least) to hop across the Loop between Ogilvie and my office (Dearborn &a…

Started by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

6 Feb 2
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

Bedno.com/bike (formerly Chi.Bike and MassUp.us)

Bedno.com/bike : "Social Cycling System". Mobile tools for bicyclist masses. Bedno.com/bike facilitates large bicycling events by broadcast…

Started by Andrew Bedno

62 Jan 31
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Need advice on biking in San Jose CA(Campbell area)

Hi, I am in San Jose for two weeks and was wondering how I can bike in the area I am currently staying(Campbell CA). Does anyone any sugges…

Started by Binoy K

2 Jan 29
Reply by Binoy K

The (Interactive) 2019 Polka Ride Map

Here's the map of this Friday's proposed Chicago Critical Mass Polka Ride to see The Polkaholics play at the Independence Tap, 3932 W. Irvi…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Jan 24

North Branch/North Shore Channel trail questions

as a new resident of lincoln square, i've been utilizing the North Branch/North shore Channel trail to commute up to my job in Evanston and…

Started by Dan Allison

22 Jan 24
Reply by djm

Moving, Job Hunting - How Much Is Bike Riding a Factor In Your Choices?

I moved today from D.C. to Bethesda. Shorter commute to work (still bike/metro), quieter (my DC neighborhood was a little too heavy on the…

Started by Yasmeen

19 Jan 23
Reply by David P.

Aggressive left turns.

How often does this happen to everyone? You’re cycling through an intersection and a car is waiting to turn left and right as you clear the…

Started by Gage B.

18 Jan 22
Reply by TonyP

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service