The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ride to Milwaukee

So, with the weather (hopefully) turning nice pretty soon I wanted to feel out if there would be anyone wanting to join up with a ride into…

Started by Chris

100 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

How do you learn to skateboard? Where do you find one?

I think it's really cool that shops like Armitage have such a great skateboard presence. I'd like to be good enough to grab it and go when…

Started by Jody

5 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

Lights, Camera, Solar! Climate Cycle Celebrates Solar Installation

C2 celebrated at Perspectives/IIT Math and Science Academy with its inaugural solar installation yesterday. Fun was had by all and thanks…

Started by Jake

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jake

BMX for me!!!

Hey chainlinkers, Danielle wants to start doing some BMXie tricks, so help her out! I am looking for a bmx bike, and not looking to spend a…

Started by Danielle

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Danielle

For Sale: Marshall Field's wheely cart

Go car-free in style with this vintage Marshall Field's wheely cart. Groceries, laundry, gift! Pickup/inspect in Edgewater, or meetup can b…

Started by Rachel

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Leah

Cycle N' Serve: co-conspirators wanted

I'm looking for people who like to ride bikes AND like to volunteer, to--you guessed it--combine the two. There's a bunch of events coming…

Started by Aveo

4 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Rachel

I learned my lesson!

Ok, I know I had mentioned in another thread about how I don't care for those velcro strap thingies to keep my pants out of my drivetrain.…

Started by Vondo

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by BalloonBiker

found gear - Oct 08

Ok, this is long after the fact, but you still might like to have your gear back. Can someone help a girl out: I have some accessories in m…

Started by felix

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

20 miles! A milestone!

This past weekend, I rode 20 miles - the farthest I've ever gone. I started biking last year, but most of my work has been indoors, on a tr…

Started by Dana

8 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

tallest tall bike?

this is a photo of an ingenius tall bike

Started by jillnerkowski

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service