The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monsters of the Midway Criterium

For those of you looking for something fun to do this Saturday, the annual Monsters of the Midway Criterium runs from 730am-5pm in Hyde Par…

Started by J

3 May 13, 2009
Reply by grayson

What's up with Bike to Work Week in Chicago?!

So it's national Bike to Work Week, and Friday is National Bike to Work Day. I have seen nothing promoting this in town anywhere, and not e…

Started by corrie octopus

15 May 13, 2009
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Advice on Switching to Drop Handlebars

I commute to work everyday on a Trek 7.7FX that I really like. I refer to it as a "flat bar roadbike," but others might think of it as a hy…

Started by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

9 May 13, 2009
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

Tweed Ride Discussion

Ok if you are interested in this ride you have to tell Lee Diamond that Gang of Four should never be classified as NEW WAVE!!! What the…

Started by Aaron Bussey

46 May 13, 2009
Reply by Alan Lloyd

Great Condition Cannondale R600 56cm 2003 for Sale - (SOLD)

Great Condition Cannondale R600 56cm 2003 for Sale - $429 (Lake View) http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/1166247736.html Details * Ori…

Started by Randy Burgess

0 May 13, 2009

Need Another Bike to Keep At Office

Look for another bike to keep in the basement of my office building to ride on the lakefront after work.

Started by Christine

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Christine

Obama Tour

We're giving chainlinkers a special deal to try out our new Obama tour. Check it out in the Calendar. This Thursday, I'll be the one giving…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by Kelly

Critical Mass Route Planning

This thread is for dynamic practical planning communication of the NEXT Critical Mass proposed route. Concepts, favorite destinations, gene…

Started by Andrew Bedno

37 May 13, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

What's your favorite ride around the city!?

I like riding up Ravenswood and then ending up in the north suburbs...I like to check out all the fancy houses, then putz around Botanical…

Started by Lindsay E. Stout

30 May 12, 2009
Reply by Aaron Bussey

SEXY Ridleys (CHAINLINK MEMBERS ONLY!)

Please pass this along. If we can get a total of ten interested buyers to commit to any of the following frames and forks within 24 hours,…

Started by Marc B. Taylor

0 May 12, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service