The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police cracking down on bikers?

I noticed two policemen speaking with a biker this morning at Van Buren and Plymouth. They got his ID and it looked as they were going to w…

Started by Kelly

3 May 18, 2009
Reply by Chuck a Muck

iReport wants your commuting story

Share your commuting stories here. Maybe it will make CNN....

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 May 18, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Riding to work & having your job pay you!

There was a discussion about this I believe back in the winter. Were your employer pays you thorogh taxes or something in this line. It had…

Started by buddaa38

3 May 18, 2009
Reply by LeslieB

Bike as luggage or package from La Crosse to Madison or Chicago

Help me. My friend is biking to La Crosse and says that Greyhound is a full of pinheads who think that a bike is a terrible and dangerous t…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Extra Friday

Since thÍs weekend is Marauders and the LAST weekend is CCM what does that leave for next weekend? Are there any rides planned for the inf…

Started by Aaron Bussey

26 May 17, 2009
Reply by Vilda

Le Tour de Shore

Looking for someone or a small group (guys or gals) to ride with in the Le Tour de Shore June 19th/20th. I have a buddy who says he's in bu…

Started by keith whiddon

0 May 16, 2009

great america?

has anyone ever ridding there bike to great america? im at work and dont really have time to look it up but it was on my mind so i figured…

Started by joe

7 May 16, 2009
Reply by Chuck a Muck

african bamboo bike project

http://bamboobikeproject.wordpress.com Home About Blog Ghana Updates Merchandise Donate The Bamboo Bike Project is a project by Scient…

Started by jillnerkowski

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Someone ALMOST got away with my bolted front tire..and I rode on it-not secured

I locked up my bike to a rack on Erie, at the corner of Lake Shore Drive while I went in for a quick doctor's appointment yesterday morning…

Started by Lindsay

20 May 15, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Round 2...Ride to the Fire game!

next home game is the 9th..its a saturday. starts @ 7:30 tailgate starts @ 4:30...i belive im off work so i can leave early. the trip took…

Started by joe

32 May 15, 2009
Reply by Vilda

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service