The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wicker Park Critical Mass ... role call??!!

Root and I met a lot of chainlinkers at this month's Wicker Park Critical Mass. It was an awesome ride and one of the best birthdays I have…

Started by Abby

44 May 28, 2009
Reply by payton

Mayor's Bicycle Advisory Council Meeting - 12/10

I went to the Mayor's Bicycle Advisory Council meeting today and wanted to report back. It was really interesting! I had heard that it was…

Started by Leah

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by Kate

LOST rear light

Lost my cateye red (rear, duh) bike like. 5 led design long and slender and rectangular. started at damen and roscoe to belmont then belmon…

Started by Chris

1 May 28, 2009
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Help My Dad!

My dad is looking for 2 modular flat bed Sportrack bike mount things to add to the back of his car (so he can take his 4 bikes instead of o…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Ride like the Devil discussion

This summer and fall, the Chicago History Museum is offering a unique bicycle tour called Ride like the Devil. This tour is based on the…

Started by Lee Diamond

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by Lee Diamond

who wants to sell me a chrome metropolis?

so my current bag is on the verge of falling apart and i need a good large waterproof bag for my work. anyone got a metropolis or comparabl…

Started by Jeff

0 May 28, 2009

New bike bags for the ladies - Made in Chicago!

Hi Chainlinkers, I wanted to let you know about our new bike bags. After years of riding around Chicago, we were ready for some more fashio…

Started by Maria Boustead

10 May 27, 2009
Reply by Maria Boustead

My heart break, My beautiful Red Schwinn Speedster

Sorry if this is not proper place to search for stolen bike. Bike on the right in attached photo. Stolen from my garage near Morgan and 31…

Started by Jay Sebastian

5 May 27, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

What other clever cycling designs have you seen?

This ingenious - or so it seems - bicycle lets recumbent and upright riders have it both ways. Now that this problem is solved, we can move…

Started by David Travis

12 May 27, 2009
Reply by Joe Urbanski

Women's Track Clinic at Northbrook this Saturday

Do you ride a fixie? Can't even imagine riding a fixie? Learn to ride a fixed gear bike in a low-key, safe environment just for us gals, an…

Started by Anne

0 May 27, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service