The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upcoming 'mass' rides

http://www.thechainlink.org/events/north-side-critical-mass http://www.thechainlink.org/events/mass-the-peace-march

Started by Todd Allen

0 Mar 13, 2009

HOW do we get the North - Side Critical Mass posted with Wicker Park, Evanston, etc?...

I've e-mail many different people about this, & amp; no response. So know I'm asking for some help. I've log on the Critical Mass web-s…

Started by buddaa38

5 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Wow. So today I became a statistic

Our parent company told us today that they were closing the Chicago office, only keeping on the sales team (I'm in IT). So my last day is M…

Started by justJason

12 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Various this and that for sale (parts, bags, more). Maybe I have something you want.

So I've somehow acquired (horded) a few things that are just taking up space. I could certainly use the money far more than I can use the s…

Started by augie

3 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by augie

Brakes and gears freezing

I have had a new problem surface with my bike over the last few weeks. My back brake and gears are freezing and are inoperable. I been ridi…

Started by Tyra

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Mike Bullis 5.5-6.5 miles

no more meters to lock bikes to-what to do?

just wondering if anyone has started writing Daley who tries to make chicago a bike friendly city to ask him if he is going to build more b…

Started by Heather Fruen

10 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

I think i need swim fins on my cranks

SPD compatible swim fins? Or pontoons.

Started by Anne

4 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Media/Marketing Internship @ West Town Bikes

If you or someone you know is looking for a meaningful and educational spring/summer internship please consider West Town Bikes! Internship…

Started by Bikefreeek

0 Mar 10, 2009

preparing for 500 mile trip to toronto!

Hey all, Me and a buddy are planning a trip to toronto in the following months and although i've been researching and preparing i still hav…

Started by giovanni torres

21 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by emeegee

HOW TO HOOK - UP MP3 FOR YOUR TRAILER MUSIC? ( For - Trailers)

I know that you can use a motorcycle battery;But how do you connect that to your mp3 player as power.Then you need an amp. that way your mp…

Started by buddaa38

9 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Bikefreeek

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service