The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen bike-- please keep your eyes peeled!

Soooo sad-- my sweet Bianchi Vigorelli was stolen from in front of my gym at Michigan and Lake, 6:30pm on Friday evening. The Kryptonite lo…

Started by Shaw Lash

10 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by unclesamskids

Carpal Tunnel Tied to Biking

OK, I've searched and not found this as thread - closest I've come is biking/car injuries and a dicussion about sore wrists. I've been tol…

Started by Jim Adgate

15 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by RodimusPrime

Haven't registered yet for Bike the Drive?? Use this code to save $5!

When registering online, use the code JOU6E5 to save $5! And, just in case that still doesn't bump it into your 'affordable' category: Fi…

Started by Jody

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

Bicycle Research Project - Please take this short survey

I’m working on a research project for grad school about Chicago resident’s knowledge of bicycle ordinances. If you could click this link an…

Started by Rebekah

16 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Aveo

Need help assembling 3 speed hub

So I made the mistake of taking apart a shimano 3 speed hub and after frustrating hours of attempts I think I finally got the axle in right…

Started by alex

5 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by alex

Hot Foot with Clip-ins...

I'm getting a hot spot in my right foot after about 45 minutes of pedaling on my trainer with clip-ins - not so bad on my left foot. Causes…

Started by Dana

23 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by vxla

Great activity for families: Sunday Parkways

I stumbled upon this initiative that would be great for families to get out and bike together. Here's the language from the Sunday Parkways…

Started by Leah

4 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Olympic Bicycling

So, if the Olympics do come to "Chicago," the bicycling events will be held near..............Madison?!?!? http://www.chicagotribune.com/s

Started by Homebuilt

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by yellow jello

Tips for a too-large frame?

I was given a well-preserved 94 Trek 1100 frame (aluminum) that's just a bit too big for me- 54cm instead of 52cm. It doesn't feel quite ri…

Started by emeegee

6 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Gecko

So it is done...

Today was the last day of work! So now I'm concentrating on finding a new gig and, well...RIDING. If anyone is also gifted with ample free…

Started by justJason

1 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Ali

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service