The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pedal generator

does anyone have pedal power generator? I am researching adding a control panel to my bicycle canopy, with a small radiant heater and to po…

Started by jillnerkowski

10 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

bicycle bearings/ info please

hi all, spring is here, and on sunday it took my bicycle apart to grease the bearings. I had a few questions about them if anyone knows. Ar…

Started by jillnerkowski

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Rear hub replacement Recommendations?

I am going to be upgrading my older steel road bike, it now has a 6 speed freehub, 126 spacing which I think is on of the "silent clutch" o…

Started by on2wheels

11 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by krems81

Cartridge bearing BB question

So the the other night when I was riding home, my drivetrain seized up - luckily only a few blocks from home. The non-drive side of my bb…

Started by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

9 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by krems81

Anyone hoarding French bottom bracket cups?

Looking for a set of french bottom bracket cups with a lock ring. Older style without the reverse threads.

Started by UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating

9 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by krems81

for sale/trade weinmann silver deep v dp18 wheelset fixed gear w/cog formula hubs

I've got a used set of nonmachined weinmann dp18s for sale or trade. i'm really looking to trade this for a brooks saddle in good condition…

Started by Jeff

4 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by joe

Want Great Brake Pads? Then Get Kool Stop Salmon Pads...

This is more of a review than anything else. I never thought about veering away from good old Dura Ace pads that have been so nice to me. W…

Started by Ali

0 Apr 7, 2009

Free Bike Wash

Let it be known that our thoughtful, bike-crazy mayor has secretly designed a free bicycle washing area into the new revetments in Burnham…

Started by David Travis

4 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by David Travis

Big Shoulders Recyclery....BSR002 – Bertha

This is Bertha. She is Big Shoulders Recyclery #2. The concept of the Big Shoulders Recyclery is to build lovely bicycles from old bicycle…

Started by Lee Diamond

4 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Lee Diamond

Bike Stripping/Painting

I'm looking for a place to get my frame sandblasted and painted at a reasonable price. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also know anyw…

Started by Andrew [ ]'s

24 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Ali

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service