The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 miles! A milestone!

This past weekend, I rode 20 miles - the farthest I've ever gone. I started biking last year, but most of my work has been indoors, on a tr…

Started by Dana

8 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

tallest tall bike?

this is a photo of an ingenius tall bike

Started by jillnerkowski

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

TOSRV Ride in Columbus

I am planning on riding this double century with my family May 9th and 10th in Columbus, which should be an intresting adventure because I…

Started by Suzy

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Anne

Ugh, the worst flu ever...

today is monday....have been in bed since Saturday morning with fever and unable to eat anything. couldn't even keep water down! lost three…

Started by Anne

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Homebuilt

I'm So Sad for My Alma Mater...

Michigan State...still pumping out douchebags. Anti-bike editorial in the college paper. So sad. My college years really formed my transpor…

Started by Charles_T_Duck

11 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by cutifly

Haven't registered yet for Bike the Drive?? Save $5 with this coupon code!

When you sign up online, enter JOU6E5 into the 'coupon code' field and it will automatically knock 5 bucks off!! Now go ride bikes already!

Started by Jody

1 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Vilda

WTB: Rear Disc Hub

I am looking for an older rear disc compatible hub. looking to re-space it to 130mm Just the hub, unless it is on a 700c rim Thanks

Started by on2wheels

0 Apr 20, 2009

HELP LOWER THE NUMBER .IN CHICAGO "09"

JOIN ME ON A BIKE RIDE AGAINST VIOLENCE AMONG TEENS. WE WILL MEET AT THE DALEY CENTER ON MAY 23 AT 10am.

Started by CHARLIE BLAZE

0 Apr 20, 2009

Yesterday: best ride of the year!

I was heading out to meet Lee and the neighborhood tour, but got a flat around McCormick and Pratt. So by the time I took care of the flatt…

Started by justJason

15 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Year Round Cycling Jacket

After 4 years of daily use, my trusty Performance brand, Gore-Tex cycling jacket was ready to be retired. I continued using it for another…

Started by T.C. O'Rourke

16 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by terryg

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service