The Chainlink

Now that I no longer own a car, I was wondering if anyone had any insight on which service they prefer to use. Prices and locations seem similar.

Views: 1187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iGo is in partnership with the CTA and has gaudy, sometimes uneven & poorly affixed bumper stickers all over them.

Zipcar is who I have, and their advertising is minimal plus NONE on the nice cars (BMW, etc)

I just got this email from IGO:

Spring has sprung, and I-GO cars are sprouting all over town. We're adding ten new vehicles to the fleet this week!

Meet the new kids on your block:
  • 7138 N Sheridan Rd.: 2011 gray Nissan Sentra sedan, vehicle ID# 4465
  • 5516 N. Clark St. (Jewel parking lot): 2011 gray Nissan Versa hatchback, vehicle ID# 4507 (second car at this location)
  • 3531 N. Broadway (Jewel parking lot): 2011 black Nissan Cube utility, vehicle ID# 4457 & 2011 gray Nissan Sentra sedan, vehicle ID# 4611
  • 2940 N. Ashland Ave. (Jewel parking lot): 2011 red Nissan Sentra sedan, vehicle ID# 4581
  • 4540 N. Campbell Ave. (Waters Elementary School parking lot): 2011 gray Nissan Versa hatchback, vehicle ID# 4461
  • 3053 W. Montrose Ave.: 2011 black Nissan Versa hatchback, vehicle ID# 4474 (second car at this location)
  • 2293 N. Milwaukee Ave.: 2011 black Nissan Versa hatchback, vehicle ID# 4491 (third car at this location)
  • 2036 W. North Ave.: 2011 red Nissan Sentra sedan, vehicle ID# 4565 (third car at this location)
  • 3263 S. Halsted St.: 2011 red Nissan Sentra sedan, vehicle ID# 4603

A bicycle built for a view

I-GO will again provide support-and-gear cars for Bike the Drive, the Active Transportation Alliance's awe-inspiring annual fundraiser, on May 29, when thousands of cyclists take over a blissfully car-free Lake Shore Drive for an entire Sunday morning. I-GO members get $5 off registration at www.bikethedrive.org with code IGO5. That'll snag you a T-shirt and access to rest stops and the post-ride fest, where ATA will dish out breakfast and live entertainment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service