1) You put on your jeans and they already have the right leg rolled up.
2) You do laundry when you don't have any more clean bike shorts.
You give a cheerful "On your left!" as you steer your grocery cart.
Ha! That one is Soo true!!
This is the best reading I've done all week! Funny!
Michael A said:
You might be a cyclist if....
1. You tell a family of 5 in a crowded mall to "hold their line."
2. You have more water bottles than you have drinking glasses.
3. You have more cycling jerseys than work shirts.
4. Your cycling jersey IS your work shirt.
5. You get withdrawal symptoms if off the bike for more than a day.
6. You point at pot holes, but you are driving in your car alone.
7. While driving your car you yell at your passenger "Car back" as a vehicle approaches from behind.
8. Your bike is worth more than your car.
9. Weather forecasts can be broken down into 2 categories: good biking weather, bad biking weather.
10. You put your bicycle in your car, and the value of the total package increases by a factor of 4 (or better).
11. You have not one, not two, but three permanent chain ring scars on your right calf.
12. You wear a heart rate monitor during sex.
13. You crash... and insist on getting to the bike shop to have your bike checked out BEFORE going to the hospital.
14. you might be a cyclist if.... Your bike sleeps with you in the bedroom.
You say "On your left" when you walk past someone.
I hope you're using food-safe oil on those shprockets, JH?!! If you do this often, you might look into it. We use food-safe greases and oils in my plant at work, where we manufacture food and drink bottles.
Ha!! My bike does sleep in my room! But not with me. :-)