The Chainlink

Hey all,

We are a new group on the chainlink and are dedicated to promoting awareness and educating the City of Chicago to the dangers of car doors.  Cyclists, drivers, tourists, children and pedestrians all play a part in making our city streets safe against Dooring crashes.  Our mission is reaching out to everyone to prevent Dooring crashes and fatalities.

As we start creating fliers and informative brochures we are working on a group slogan.  For this we need your help.

We will be accepting your ideas here in the form of your replies.  You have until November 17th @midnight to post your slogan for our group here.  Once all ideas have been compiled our group will pick the top 6 to be entered in a SurveyMonkey.  This will be posted on the chainlink forum on November 25th.   On December 2nd the slogan receiving the most votes will be announced and the winner will be notified on how to go about receiving their Keen shoes gift certificate ( www.keenfootwear.com/pro )!

We 'Look' forward to your ideas and can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

Thank you from Look Chicago!

If you have any questions about this feel free to post them here.

http://www.thechainlink.org/group/look-chicago

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Avoid the door prize. Look for bikes!

Cameron Puetz said:

I like the visual on this one, but I’m not sure how effective it would be when you’re not preaching to the choir. Outside of this context, it’s not clear what the message is.

I think a lot of drivers really don’t realize the hazard they’re creating. While it may seem like common sense to us, I think we’re still at the point where we have to explain that opening a door into a cyclist’s path is dangerous and illegal.

Joe Willis said:

This could be your child! Mirrors before doors!

Better?

"Don't door me, bro!"

Remember your lights tomorrow for the commute home! :)

"Watch it! This ain't door county"  is GOLD

What about "looks can't kill"?

"You're not the most important person on the road. Look before you open your door."

Car Mirrors: They're not just for applying lipstick anymore.

ha!

Kellie said:

Car Mirrors: They're not just for applying lipstick anymore.

Look. Listen. Live.

So this is a tag line to go along with the logo, right?

LOOK

Open doors kill.

LOOK! Really Cool

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service