The Chainlink

WHo's riding the day after tomorrow? It's supposed to be 2 degrees!

Whooopeeee!

Views: 825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This morning I didn't start to sweat until I was all the way downtown. I need one more layer of glove/mitten, but other than that I was just dang cold - not like, in danger of losing any parts to frostbite.

I will not be riding the day after tomorrow, as I am taking a train up to Milwaukee.

Don't worry Adam. Something's gone terribly wrong with this thread's title. At this point in time, the day after tomorrow is supposed to have a low of 12F and and a high of 28F. Enjoy Milwaukee!

Also, it might have been the tailwind, but this morning seemed warmer than yesterday.

Adam Herstein (5.5 mi) said:

I will not be riding the day after tomorrow, as I am taking a train up to Milwaukee.

Guys--- this thread is about the day after tommorrow,

Are we in a time warp?  ;)

h' 1.0 said:

Guys--- this thread is about the day after tomorrow,

My winter bike resembles a DeLorean.

1.21 Jiggawatts!!

Blatherskate said:

I'm definitely riding the day after tomorrow. I rode on Monday, Tuesday, today, and planned on riding tomorrow, as well as the day after tomorrow, and Critical Mass, and Polka Ride, and FBC, and Critical Lass... wait... what???

Ill be out there, look for a big guy on a little MTN bike, with nice fenders. It looks sort of like a mini bike.

I believe I just came up with next Halloweens critical mass costume.

Who here is proficient with paper mache?

Adam Herstein (5.5 mi) said:

1.21 Jiggawatts!!

Blatherskate said:

I had been driving through most of the winter this year and last week decided that the day after MLK day, I would start bike commuting to work again. Probably should have looked at the weather first. But did it with no problems
monday/tuesday? i did a dawdle of a half-century, just on my to-and-fro!

yawnnnn.... then i took an extra midnight ride just to quickly chill some beer!

mmmmmm... slushy pbr!......

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service