The Chainlink

Hi! I used to race bikes and now I don't. I hate to see this fast and squirrelly little buddy go, but I hate to see her sit, too.

For sale is one road bike for junior riders or small adults. 43cm frame, 650c wheels. Mix of Shimano 105 and Tiagara components. Compact double chain rings in front.

I'm 5'0 with a stand over height of 27in, this is a hard to find size.

Asking $600 obo. Discount available for junior bike racers, and tiny peeps looking to try out racing. I know it's hard out there for the shorties trying to get in the peloton.

Lisa frank unicorn sticker and terry damsel fly saddle included. Currently has Shimano 105 pedals, could swap out atac touring pedals if desired. The michelin pro 4 tires have a bit more life in them.

Views: 657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a fellow short person (27" inseam, 5'2" on a good day) I will vouch that good small bikes are hard to find. Someone should totally buy this so I can stop wanting it.

Ha, thanks for vouching, Jeremy! Shorties helping shorties.

Sarah,

I am 5ft and I have a Gary Fisher from back in the day... It is too heavy for me and I'm discouraged from riding. Your bike seems perfect, but I cannot afford 600, I know this is asking a lot, but would you consider 300 provided everything checks out on the bike?

Hi Mayra,

I'd be happy to consider your offer. I'm going to direct message you more info.

Thanks,

-SL

Sarah,

I don't think my reply is coming across to you

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service