The Chainlink

I am selling my beloved Trek Belleville WSD

• 50 cm. solid hi-tensile steel mixte frame
  • Nexus 3-speed internal hub. 
  • Hybrid style commuter/city bike based on a classic French porteur bike. 
  • The wheels are 700 x 35c 
  • Riding position is upright.
  • Recently replaced seat post and brake cables. 
  • Sold with original saddle (Bontrager Nebula Eco Design) which is in brand new condition, having never been used. 
  • Bontrager and Marathon Kevlar tires (glass/nail resistant). Also available are original white Bontrager H2 Eco Design tires. 
  • Dynamo powered front and rear lights

Full specs from Trek.

More photos on the craigslist ad.

I'm offering a discount to my fellow chainlinkers :-)

Happy Riding!

Views: 945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any takers? I'd be happy to consider offers.  My new bike is coming soon and Michelle is going to need a new home.  Happy Friday Chainlink!   

Sometimes it takes a few weeks before you get a bite. I included it in this week's email and it will be in next week's email. Good luck and happy Friday to you too!

Thanks for the well wishes and the support Yasmeen! I especially appreciate you're putting it in this and next week's email! 

Michelle was just sold! Thanks to everyone who stopped by this ad.  If you are still looking for a new set of wheels, I encourage you to go check out Cosmic Bikes. Former Rapid transit owners and current Cosmic Bike proprietors extraordinares Chris and Justyna were instrumental with her re-homing and providing me with my new DREAM BIKE! 

Congrats! You should post a pic of your new dream bike. :-) We'd love to see it. 

Great to hear you had a great experience at Cosmic Bikes - you're the second person to comment on how good of an experience they had buying a bike from there. 

Just got one of these for the GF...basically new for a great price! I'm going to build up the rear wheel with an 8 speed Alfine and trigger shift, add another rear fender support and a few other things.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service