The Chainlink

Tour de Fat - Chicago, Illinois

Saturday July 16th

Yes folks, the Tour de Fat will once again be meandering and pandering through 13 U.S. cities spreading the good word about the positive societal offerings of the bicycle. Along with our exceptional ability to roust a city’s inner-cyclist, in 2011 we hope to drive our message even deeper by bringing you the biggest, most enjoyable traveling bike festival that we know of.

The Ride begins at 10 am at Palmer Square, but be there early to register.

Stay and enjoy the fun after the ride with music and theatrics by Squirm Burpee CircusDovekinsDaredevil Chicken ClubMucca Pazza and Free Energy.

This ballyhoo of good times will be benefitting West Town Bikes.

Stay tuned to the TdF Facebook page for updates and further details.

VOLUNTEER, to make Tour de Fat a success for West Town Bikes!

That's right, WTB needs volunteers to make it all happen. Click Here to find out more!

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its not working. its volunteering.

Joe Willis said:
I hate working Saturdays!!!
This falls on the weeks of my summer stay-cation, I'm volunteering for set up and beer tent. Should be fun.

The Racketeers are gladly handing you your beer and food tokens in exchange for your hard earned money!

See ya there with smiles and a line of Red and White!

We're pumped for Tour de Fat! Hope to see everyone getting all bikey!

Ethan Spotts, Active Trans

I sent my volunteer email over a week ago haven't heard back. Is there a date for them to get back to everyone? Or is it my weak skills keeping me off the team?
correction! we will be seeing if you are of age! no flirting or tricks up your sleeves. :)
Is 45 old enough?  Or did they raise the drinking age on me again?
I never been to the Chicago edition, but I just happened to be in Fort Collins for the one there last year. It was awesome! I'm looking forward to this!
Hey! I'm checking ages and ID's with the/of the Racketeers. (I must be the adult supervision portion of the team.)

shar said:
correction! we will be seeing if you are of age! no flirting or tricks up your sleeves. :)
This Saturday! Come out for a great time for a great cause!
Hey Alex, what time does the bike parade start? I remember from last year that even thought the fest started at 10, the parade took off at 9 or 9:30 and I don't want to miss it.

Agreed 100%

H3N3 said:

Would be nice.  Nobody should ever have to see this:

when clicking on a link to get information about an open event.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service