The Chainlink

Whenever the forum seems depressed,

just bounce this thread to the top.

Who's got a happy song or happy thought to share?

What do you do when you're down in the dumps?

Views: 5022

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I use the other side of my brain and make renderings of the stuff I dream up while on longer rides.

This makes me happy:

http://mamabicycle.blogspot.com/

Credit to Marty for the find.

Thank you for sharing my blog^^

H3N3 said:

This makes me happy:

http://mamabicycle.blogspot.com/

Credit to Marty for the find.

This makes me even happier :-)
Welcome!
shuichi.kobayashi said:

Thank you for sharing my blog^^

This almost deserves its own happy thread!

I wish I could time travel-- I'd go back to 1948 or so and show everyone what "the music of the future" was going to sound like :-)

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! said:

Got a couple of positive experiences to share.  Yesterday I was riding home from the train and trying to get across 99th St., where drivers rarely stop for anyone unless they're forced to.  An eastbound driver wanting to turn left had stopped in the middle of the lane, blocking traffic behind her.  Westbound traffic just kept flowing, as I and the eastbound left-turner waited.  Nice surprise - a westbound driver paused and let us both go through.  Thank you, kind driver!

The other night, I was running errands with my cargo trailer, which makes me a little slower and less mobile.  I was westbound on 103rd St., waiting at a red light and anticipating a long wait to turn left onto Longwood Dr.  When the light turned green, the first few eastbound cars went through, with a long line of vehicles behind them.  A CTA bus came next, and the driver paused to let me make my turn.  Thank you, kind bus driver!

It's nice to have some positive experiences in traffic, especially at times/places when you don't expect them.

A friend shared this with me on Facebook and it cracked me up.  Thought some of you might enjoy it, too.  ;)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service