This bike is in excellent condition, with many original parts (likewise in great condition) and some new parts. Signature aluminum frame with original lugged Tange chromoly fork painted a beautiful grey. Just a few small scratches and nicks (no dents) consistent with a 27-year old bike. Components include:
- Suntour dérailleurs (Cyclone rear; LePree front);
- Shimano shifters;
- Sugino VP triple crank (15-speed-this is 1985, remember);
- Modolo Flash brakes;
- newer Nitto Randonneur bars;
- Tange Levin headset;
- new Cane Creek aero levers;
- Sun Mistral rims (27") with Panaracer Pasela tires (27x1 1/4);
- original SR stem, pedals and seatpost.
I have the original Avocet saddle as well (it's not on the bike), which I will include if you want it. The bike has a brand new chain, new brake cables and new bar tape. I will also include the 2 bottle cages and the newer alloy Bontrager Back Rack shown in the photo.
Asking $350 but will entertain offers. The bike is in exceptional condition. Contact me if you would like to see additional photos or ride the bike.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Please send me a message when you can. thanks