The Chainlink

Opening on Clybourn mid-March! www.roll-online.com

:join our team!

roll: is growing and now is a brilliant time to join us.  We're a small team with some big ideas and we're looking for some like minded people to join our talented group.  We have full and part time positions available with flexibile hours and great benefits.

Check out the link to apply!

http://roll-online.com/about/join-our-team-pg66.htm

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where are you guys thinking of opening on Clybourn ?

Hi Mike,

We'll be opening in the Lincoln Park area.

Good luck.  Looks from your site like you've been serving a clientelle up until now that views cycling as a "sport." Ought to be an interesting transition to our local bike culture.

FYI Gary most of Clybourn is considered to be in "Lincoln Park."  A major east-west cross street near the location would be more helpful, but if you don't want to give specifics at this point that's perfectly fine.


Gary Caudill said:

Hi Mike,

We'll be opening in the Lincoln Park area.

Sorry, new to the area. We'll be around Webster.

Thanks

h' 1.0 said:

FYI Gary most of Clybourn is considered to be in "Lincoln Park."  A major east-west cross street near the location would be more helpful, but if you don't want to give specifics at this point that's perfectly fine.


Gary Caudill said:

Hi Mike,

We'll be opening in the Lincoln Park area.

Welcome to Chicago.  Some of us are "sporty" and some of us not so much.  

what does that even mean?



h' 1.0 said:

Good luck.  Looks from your site like you've been serving a clientelle up until now that views cycling as a "sport." Ought to be an interesting transition to our local bike culture.

It looked to me from their site like they serve all aspects of the cycling community. Their pricing seems to be on par with most other shops or online sellers as far as bikes and clothing and such. The selection of bicycle makes seemed a bit anemic though.

Here come the Ohioans!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2008-2014   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service