The Chainlink

Moving Sale: Carbon Road Bike, Lots of Gear, Furniture... Last days of sale

I put everything on a spreadsheet on a Google drive figuring I could update it as stuff sells. 

Last Days of Sale This Week (in North Center on Damen)

Text me at 312-315-9964

Last week of moving sale!

I am moving to D.C. in one week (need to sell everything by 9/21) and need to sell pretty quickly. If you see something you need pic of, let me know. I'm around most of the time, just let me know if you want to come by to see/buy/pickup, etc. 

And don't worry! The Chainlink is in awesome hands and I'll still give it love from my new location. We'll have a person taking over the weekly care and feeding (email, etc.). The moderators rock. And the community takes care of itself. The racing team has grown by 9 more in the last week and we have 10 ambassadors. 

First come, first serve. I'm adding more bike stuff as I remember so keep checking!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A4-9faTInlnG6WZ4r50hhO8pW_d...

Shoot me an email to coordinate a time! The Chainlink messaging is a little wonky today (have a support ticket in to fix it) so please email me at yasmeen@thechainlink.org. THANKS!

p.s. I have rubbermaids full of gear, odds and ends, etc. 

Views: 2524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Getting closer to my move date and hoping to move things quickly. I set up a "dollar store" of sorts as well with the following bins: FREE, $1 each, $5 each, as priced, and a Wii, PS2 console with games and controllers (will take offer to buy all of it!). Also, great bikepacking sleeping bag with inflatable insert just added! See pics below:

$25 Christmas tree with white lights. This is what it looked like last December (ornaments not included). 

Everything is $1 each ^

Everything is $5 each^

Prices as marked (60-80% off!)

Wii console, PS2, controls, mics, lots of games... name your price (starting at $50)^

Brand new, still in box, cube storage $19!

Japanese cat tea cup set $20 (worth over $75) ^

^wooden closet organizers with multiple slatted shelves, metal hanger bar $20

^Braun 200 watt immersion blender $25

Saddle bag $10, Specialized Ruby Pro $40

Coach purse $25, Coach Wallet $10

Patagonia bag $15, Nambe plate $25

SPD pedals $25, Terry Saddle for $40 ($159 retail) 

Hi! I'm interested in the Patagonia bag. Is it still available?

Sorry! Just sold yesterday. Still have a lot of stuff including a small backpack, brand new Po Campo (not used) and bins full of odds and ends. 

Accessories (pictured) included

^Pottery Barn Console Table $119

^Books! Bike books, cookbooks, and literature - nearly everything is $2 each*

*a few bigger books e.g. Chaucer Canterbury Tales hardcover $10

Camera tripod $10

^Webcam $20 still in box

The Chainlink messaging is a little wonky today (have a support ticket in to fix it) so please email me at yasmeen@thechainlink.org. THANKS!

Selling Pottery Barn console table for $119 and will throw in matching mirror with mail cubbies and hooks for free!

^Selling all framed art for $20/piece!

China set ($300) Mikasa Gothic Platinum

$30 for 2 bedside tables, each with a drawer and a little cabinet door for more storage.

16" deep, 19" wide, 27" tall

Everything is lower and negotiable. Sale ends Wednesday night!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service