The Chainlink

We're riding to Milwaukee...again.
This time we are for sure doing the Sprecher tour on Saturday, and I'm down for the reserve tasting if I can convince anyone else.

The dates are set -
Leaving Friday OCT 23 - returning Sunday OCT 25 riding, or on the train...of course, everyone can do whatever they want.
We are probably going to be riding at a super chill/touring pace, so if you've been riding all summer and want to do a first time distance ride, this ones for you. - but we could always meet you there if you wanna race to Palomino's.
We gonna get a hotel - maybe a huge one to be shared?
After we see how many people want to roll, I will provide more specific details.
This should be up on the calender soon...
http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/tours.php

Tags: Distance, Milwaukee, Social

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Barry -
That would be great to meet some Milwaukee riders and have them show us around a bit maybe.
We are leaving at 7:00 a.m. and are going to be traveling at a "chill" pace (15-18 mph) with a lunch stop. ETA 3-4 p.m. depending on flats/rain etc.
Maybe we could exchange cel numbers to coordinate?

Barry Niel Stuart said:
As soon as you have some idea of when you all expect to fget to the Palomino, can you let me know so that I can pass it on to the Milwaukee by Bike Group so that we can meet. I'm in both groups.
Hotel rooms are being reserved this week. If you want to share a room with the group Friday and/or Saturday please respond on the calender page. If you haven't RSVP'd there, you're on your own.
I don't know if I have the necessary gear for this early cold weather! Here's to hoping it warms up a bit for this ride...
yo - if you wanna get in on this RIDE we are meeting at the Starbucks on Berwyn and Clark next Friday at 6:45 a.m.
Chill out/touring pace with a good lunch stop - no one gets dropped.
If you wanna mail me your phone number (if I don't have it already) in case you get a flat on the way to the SBUCKS that is advised as we are departing at 7am on the dot.
z~

Carlysle John said:
I don't know if I have the necessary gear for this early cold weather! Here's to hoping it warms up a bit for this ride...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service