The Chainlink

Kickstarter project - Torch bike helmet for $50 anyone want one?

This lighted helmet is on Kickstarter right now. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1652790707/torch-bicycle-helmet... I was going to pledge $500 dollars and I would get 10 helmets. Would anybody be interested in a helmet. Read about it and let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Views: 2836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ace,

Did you already get all the people for this? If not, and you have an extra (L), I'd buy for sure!

I'm in too for a size small if I'm not too late.

Me too!  Hope it's not too late - just now saw this.  If there's one available still, I'd take a medium.

Thanks!

I will go thru the list this weekend & find out if everyone who wanted one still is interested.

ya, i too wish i saw this sooner.  but then id thought id wait for yall reviews...

Hey Ace....i'll take a large/XL if you can spare one.

Thanks!

Paul
I'd take a lrg if avilable!!

I'm in for 50.00

Take my $ I want one one for sure!

Any update on the shipment, Ace?

UPDate With the good comes the bad
Update #14 · Oct. 16, 2012 · 18 comments
As the creator of Torch and the T1 helmet I have felt blessed to have so many strong and excited supporters behind me as myself and the rest of the Torch team have worked endlessly to meet our goal of producing and delivering our first product on time. We have received an insane amount of attention from the press, future customers and retailers that along with all of you are anxious to have the helmet in their hands and that is the purpose of this update. 

Due to delays by our vendors which is out of our control, and engineering revisions necessary to ensure that the T1 is the safest product possible we are announcing a delay in our first shipment and for that we sincerely apologize. 

We will not know for several weeks the exact date that we will begin shipping however we can forecast that it will not be until December at the earliest. We realize that this is a big disappointment for many of you considering this is not only the Christmas season, but also the main season that many of you planned to use you Torch helmet during the long, dark mornings and nights. 

For your understanding and patients, we have decided to include a 20% discount on any future Torch products purchased through torchapparel.com for life with your Kickstarter backing. 

Again, on behalf of the entire Torch team I would like to thank you for your support and understanding and we will continue to do everything we can to get the T1 in a box on your doorstep as soon as possible. 

Nathan Wills
This is the best I can do at the moment I did see the prototype at Interbike
Thanks for the update.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service