The Chainlink

Planning thread for July 30th 2010 Chicago Critical Mass.

In the recent "Critical Mass Strategy" discussion, Barbra mentioned hints of her desire to do a map for July's CCM, with an underwear theme.  She's certainly capable, having participated in WNBR-C and CCM for several years, and the theme is certainly appropriate for hot weather.

So with just a few weeks to go, I'm proactively seeding this thread for discussion and planning.

Views: 367

Replies to This Discussion

Nope , no hitting but it got close. Luckily I was able to diffuse things with a little humor until the end of the mass was near.

H3N3 said:
On your first mass, ouch . . .
Can I assume you were not beat with the baseball bat then?

Paul Gurns said:
It's pretty sad when the police hassle us at the beach but don't do anything when I being threatened by 3 dudes in a car when I was corking an intersection. First they bump me with their car and try and push me out of their way and then the driver got a bat out of the trunk and comne at me with it. The whole time their were 2 cops 100 feet away and they just kinda pretended not to see.
2 and a half hours to get there from work (normally a 45 minute trip) I got there just in time and rode up front we probably were right next to each other at some point but I didn't know who you were LOL

H3N3 said:
I thought maybe you were just shy :-)
Was it fun for you in any way? Sounds like a lot of stress from the trip down to what you describe above.

Paul Gurns said:
Howard, I made it their just in time to leave the plaza yesterday

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service