The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY OF THE YEAR!

For More bike commute photos for 5-25-12, click here.

Amazing ride this morning.

Broke out of the home office doldrums by heading down to New Wave Coffee to work today, with gear in tow for Critical Mass tonight,  listening to tunes. Some fella gave me a thumbs up but said I should get a motor. What would I do with such a thing.

After being off the bike for nearly 3 months, started back up in late March with riding a few days a week. The last 2 weeks I've been riding to work everyday again. I'm sure it helps that I only worked downtown 4 days a week with the NATO thingy going on.

It's amazing how quickly you loose endurance and the routine of riding daily.

The weather has been great the last few weeks, although I like the morning's a little cooler.

I did!  First ride post-injury.  New recumbent trike handled well.  So happy to be back with you all.

Gene's Excellent Commuting Adventure - This is a condensed video of my commute home on my recumbent trike on May 23 along Chicago's lakefront from State and Erie to Buena and Sheridan. I have the world's most beautiful sandbox and I get to play in it 52 weeks per year. Wheeeeeeeeeee.

I guess nobody rode today :-)

whaaaaa?

h' said:

I guess nobody rode today :-)

Ha! My wife and I rode miles and miles of beautiful paths here near Holland, MI. Sometimes it's nice to be able to ride in a remote setting surround by nature.

I can't ride right now when my wheels are in the shop awaiting parts.  I hope to have them back by Wednesday, in time for the United Performing Arts Fund Ride for the Arts this Sunday morning.

You only have ONE set of wheels for all your bikes?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service