The Chainlink

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this one about a couple that drove into a river because the GPS didn't tell them to wait for the ferry.  

I thought the stories on this link were pretty funny as well.  

Trust me, you haven't lived until you go to meet some friends and accidentally end up in Eastern Europe.

If nothing else having to go through customs when she left the Schengen Area should have been a hint.

This is my favorite line: "Suddenly I appeared in Zagreb and I realized I wasn't in Belgium anymore." It is almost meme-worthy.

You don't necessarily have to go through customs between some European countries.

Cameron 7.5 mi said:

Trust me, you haven't lived until you go to meet some friends and accidentally end up in Eastern Europe.

If nothing else having to go through customs when she left the Schengen Area should have been a hint.

‘Suddenly I appeared in Zagreb and I realized I wasn’t in Belgium anymore.’ 

 

Burma!!

 

Why did you say Burma?

 

I panicked. 

I like the lesson:

The lesson here: If you start seeing road signs in (multiple) foreign languages, pull over. You're probably going the wrong way.


Of course, that would not necessarily work in the U.S.

"I should have made a left toin at Albuquerque." - B. Bunny


Totally got Woodward ave. in Woodridge Illinois confused with Woodward ave. in Mi. and rode about an hour the hitchhiked the rest. WHEW!

Good one!

Gerry G said:

"I should have made a left toin at Albuquerque." - B. Bunny

If I were using a navigational device that sent me so far off track, (since I can actually see where I am on the map), I might go home and update the firmware!  

Don't tell me, tell Toto!  Seems like she just didn't want to pick up the "friend" at the train station.

David P. said:

"Suddenly I appeared in Zagreb and I realized I wasn't in Belgium anymore."

There appear to be trains running at least hourly between the two towns most of the day. Maybe next time the friend will take the train all the way instead of asking to be picked up in Brussels.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service