The Chainlink

My wife entered me in a contest to get a $250 makeover from Road Holland, and lo and behold, I made it to the finals.

Help me out voting for me by going to http://roadholland.com/blogs/news and voting for "Meow I've been bad"

Update: Thanks for all the votes so far, I am doing very well. it appears that you can vote daily across all you devices. So keep on clicking!

As my way of saying thanks, If I win, I will give everyone that voted  a signed copy of that photo! Of course, only if you want it. I don't want the idea of getting a picture from me to keep you from voting for me!

Thanks!

Views: 2351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Road Holland posted an interview with me. Haven't listened to it yet.

http://roadholland.com/blogs/news/13106317-our-2014-cycling-kit-mak...

Also, I plan to have the limited edition spoke cards with me on the 10,000 member party next Monday. If you want one, come and see me.

What are you getting with your winning?

The Arnhem and the Den Haag are nice! Those two and the embrocation balm ought to cover your winning.

I think he needs to get something for his wife.  She entered him.

J.A.W. said:

The Arnhem and the Den Haag are nice! Those two and the embrocation balm ought to cover your winning.

It's a three way split right now: the Den Haag in Lilac, the Utrecht in Royal Orange, or the The Hilversum in Summer White.

The Utrecht in Royal Orange would come in handy this summer as the Dutch play in the Worldcup. The Hilversum in Summer White, although non-wool, seems like a nice shirt for the hottest summer days.

J.A.W. said:

This thread is now 'famous' and, apparently, some kind of conspiracy.

Is it just be or is he starting to sound more and more like a completely insane person?

Wooohooo! I always felt left out when Beezodog unloaded some of his verbal diarrhea on Gabe, or Adam, or others on the Chainlink. Finally I am part of that illustrious group too!. Thanks Beezodog!

Hey! Bike Shop Guy said:

This thread is now 'famous' and, apparently, some kind of conspiracy.

Is it just be or is he starting to sound more and more like a completely insane person?

I think he was angry because he awoke one day to a bunch of email regarding this thread - to which he subscribed.

Jeff Schneider said:

I just read the Beezodog thing, but I couldn't really make out any point.  I'm pretty sure he was angry about something, though.

I think we should just dedicate this entire site to some whacko obsessive suburbanite who goes into some sort of loony zone when connected to the internet and barely interacts with anyone in real life.

You mean we aren't?   

h' 1.0 said:

I think we should just dedicate this entire site to some whacko obsessive suburbanite who goes into some sort of loony zone when connected to the internet and barely interacts with anyone in real life.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service