The Chainlink

Planet X Carbon Pro Road Bike, 54cm, Frameset w/ Parts - SOLD

2014 Planet X Carbon Pro

I’ve recently switched over to the dark side by purchasing a steel frameset, so I’m looking to move my 2014 Planet X Carbon Pro frameset. It’s in excellent condition, has been ridden under 300 miles, and has never been raced or crashed. There is only a very minor scratch/scuff on the lower left seat stay and chipped paint near the drive side dropout (see photos), but is otherwise structurally sound.

The frame and fork is composed of Toray 700 carbon fiber and is light, stiff, and very comfortable to ride. 

Included in this sale: frame, fork, Thomson Elite 31.9 seatpost, Thomson 34.9 seatpost clamp, Planet X Pro Carbon bottle cages (2), FSA Compressor Expander Plug and Top Cap, FSA headset, SRAM Rival front derailleur, K-Edge chain catcher, rear derailleur hanger, cable guides, BB cable guides, water cage bolts, shift cable barrel adjusters

Geometry: Head Angle (°) is 72.5, Head Tube Length (mm) is 145, Effective Top Tube Horizontal (mm) is 54, Seat Angle (°) is 73.5, Seat Tube Length Center to Top (mm) is 480, Stack (mm) is 544, Reach (mm) is 385. There is 71 mm of steerer tube above the headset. 1 1/8 head tube, 31.6 seat tube, 700c, 68 mm English BB, integrated headset

Suggested Rider Height: 5'8 to 5'11

Views: 659

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is this frameset still for sale?  I may be interested if I can match up the geometry specs.

I'm sorry, but the frame has already been sold.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service