The Chainlink

do u want a man ..or a hipster? - m4w - 30 (lincoln park) - w4m - 24 (bed.)

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mis/1258546576.html

do u want a man ..or a hipster? - m4w - 30 (lincoln park) - w4m - 24 (bed.)
since i know your obsessed with this site....ill ask.
or remind you...of what a man ...and a hipster boy is.

a man.....
works hard for what he's got. doesnt play mind games,means what he says. doesnt hang out at the green eye or the 2way. doesnt work the "im an artist " thing on women at coffee shops. his parents didnt pay for his schooling, he's not from wisconsin, doesnt have a mustache for fashion.doesnt "thrift" for fashion

be a lady, have some class, be able to sniff out the posers and spit in there face. be genuine.

RE:do u want a man ..or a hipster? - m4w - 30 (lincoln park) - w4m - 24 (bed.)

Hey cockmaster, Learn to spell. I doubt you're my "real man". And if you were, you wouldn't reside in Lincoln Park. I'd like to spit in your face. You seem like a bigger tool than any of the pussies that play the hipster card.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mis/1258586609.html
Re: do u want a man ..or a hipster? - m4w - 30 (lincoln park)

I hear you, bro. Fuck those young, creative people that are enjoying the best years of their lives. Who the fuck do they think they are anyway? You ain't a fuckin' REAL man until you have a striped, button-down shirt, a gym membership, and a Jetta with a bike rack.

-- couldn't help but post this hilarious exchange.

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you taking the tall bike on NSCM this week? I remember it was out of commission last ride.

cutifly said:
I live a block away, I pruned (MOST) of the branches hanging out onto the trail so I don't slap my face when I come back in the dark. I've almost hit deer on a few occasion, it is weird. Most people up here are cool, they need a reality break anyway.
Yes, I am. Do you have anything to decorate it with. Maybe Nancy Pelosi's Head ? Can't wait to see everyone.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service