The Chainlink

Did you get doored last night on Milwaukee Ave. by the 6 corners?

Hey -
If you got (i think doored) last night on Milwaukee just south of the Damen/North?MKE intersection then had what appeared to be a verbal altercation with the driver - I found your front light. You left in a hurry and your light was on the ground blinking away...let me know what it looks like and it's all yours.
z~

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u were prolly the driver...give me my light back
In my car that does not exist- what happened to you last night sucka?

joe said:
u were prolly the driver...give me my light back
was at a metal show at aragon brawlroom...then black out drunk at the L&L lounge..punching ppl in the face...be greatful i wasnt there with you. haha

DonRay A.K.A. Zesty said:
In my car that does not exist- what happened to you last night sucka?

joe said:
u were prolly the driver...give me my light back
joe, who did you see at the Aragon?

joe said:
was at a metal show at aragon brawlroom...then black out drunk at the L&L lounge..punching ppl in the face...be greatful i wasnt there with you. haha

DonRay A.K.A. Zesty said:
In my car that does not exist- what happened to you last night sucka?

joe said:
u were prolly the driver...give me my light back
mastadon. converg. high on fire. and dethklok

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service