The Chainlink

A cute little scared kitten was found in the warehouse where I work today.  He's about 6 weeks old.  I caught it and brought it home with me to try and find it a home, but my cats are not very happy about it, all 4 of them!  So I really need to find him a home or foster home very quickly, or I'll have to take him to a shelter. 

He seems like maybe he was someones kitten, escaped out into the great outdoors and got lost.  He is definitely a lap kitty.  Talks a little.  He uses the litterbox.  He's very very sweet and appears to not be afraid of other cats. 

If you would like to take this little kitty home or know someone who would, please let me know!  I live on the east side of Humboldt park.

Views: 1720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for trying!

M.A.R.K. said:
No dice.. Sorry Amber.
Any updates on this?
Still looking for a home or foster home.  I'm supposed to get a call from TreeHouse, Monday hopefully.  They have a foster to floor program. The little guy is doing great!
I met him yesterday. He's a gem. He def looks like my cat rami who is probably a russian blue. Amazing personality-more like a friendly dog than a cat. As the saying goes.... "Dogs have owners, cats have staff".
Kitty has found a new home.... my 2 cats decided they wanted to adopt him so I had to agree :))
They can eat wet food and cows milk. I have found myself in a mess with some strays from last year and now the female has 4 kittens too. They eat like $2 a day.

chixieonfixie said:
oh my gosh - super cute...poor thing.  Is it even old enough to be weaned off mom yet?  Cant help but hope you find somebody who can soon...
Congrats on the new kittie, Julie! How lucky you two found each other.

Julie Hochstadter said:
Kitty has found a new home.... my 2 cats decided they wanted to adopt him so I had to agree :))

He found a home... and a best friend.  Check out updates at Pets of Chainlink thread.

he's so big now!

The cuddling kitties pics are so adorable.  I wish my kitty liked other kitties.  

Another kitten needs a home! Via Jera Sue, Crystalicious has this adorable sock jacket kitten.

You wouldn't believe that this is the same kitten.....

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service