The Chainlink

I think it would be fun to assemble a picture/video archive representing movie-stars, musicians, politicians, etc ... on a BIKE. My pick is from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969). Pictured here is Paul Newman and Katharine Ross. One of the great classic scenes of Hollywood. Any more contributions to this thread are welcomed.

Views: 18718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jon Voight, Robby Kiger, Roxanna Zal and Son Hoang Bui ride a bike.

W.C. Fields

don't lock up your bike near bill murray. dude straight felonious. though i guess technically the bike is on him, not vice versa.

(Simon Pegg)

(Robert Downney, Jr.)

Proto-Surrealist playwright, Alfred Jarry ("Ubu Roi", "Caesar-Antichrist"), "was fond of cycling around Paris with a giant bell mounted on his bicycle and firing a pistol into the air to clear the road."

Hmm. He may have had a good idea there to clear the road...if I liked guns, that is.  I have thought of using roman candles to shoot at passing cars, though. 

Thunder Snow said:

Proto-Surrealist playwright, Alfred Jarry ("Ubu Roi", "Caesar-Antichrist"), "was fond of cycling around Paris with a giant bell mounted on his bicycle and firing a pistol into the air to clear the road."

This is so dangerous -he's not wearing a HELMET!

Thunder Snow said: 

(Robert Downney, Jr.)

Or a bulletproof vest.

James BlackHeron said:

This is so dangerous -he's not wearing a HELMET!

(Robert Downney, Jr.)

Helmets are magical.  It's all you need to wear to be good to go for anything.

Why is he left brifter at that wonky angle? Can't the guy afford to take his bike to the LBS and have it tuned up so that the brake levers aren't all bent over the bars and he has to hold the hoods at a funky angle like that?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service