The Chainlink

Beautiful White 53cm 2011 Pista Single-Speed Road Bar Conversion

This gorgeous bike has been languishing and needs a loving home - ridden only a few times and in pristine condition. Track bars have been swapped out for ergo, freewheel added, plus brakes. Beautiful city cycle. Asking $725 firm (paypal/cash) - that's its new price without $150+ I spent for the conversion. The only other thing I added was the active tranportation alliance sticker, but it looks so good there...

Info and bike specs here:

http://www.bianchiusa.com/archives/2011/fixed-gear/pista/

Pictures below:

Views: 681

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

brakes....2 brakes!  So safe!

Please do not take this the wrong way as I am seriously interested in this bike. But used bikes do not retain their original value once you buy it. ( Usually 30-40% drop when you leave the store) I understand you made some changes/upgrades but once again they lose a lot of the value. If you want to sell it for fair market value please let me know.

I getcha Michael, thanks, and I should have made it clear that this bike hasn't been ridden. It's essentially brand new. And 2012 Pista models on floors now are higher in price - just because of popularity - so it's still a bargain, esp. if you want it single speed rather than fixie (though it can easily be flipped back) and want it rideable today.

If only I wasn't so damn short! It looks like a beauty.

heh heh!

Matt M. said:

brakes....2 brakes!  So safe!

good luck to you... if you change your mind let me know  $550 would be a fair price

Do you mind if I ask why you're selling this?

You don't have to answer here and can just message me if you'd prefer.

I don't love the track frame geometry/fit for me (note: I'm old) and have purchased a new bike. The pista's really so pretty, though - took me months to decide to sell it because I kept thinking I'd feel like riding it but never have.

Michael A. - I saw the exact same bike still in its fixie form at Boulevard for $725 if you are still looking - if not, I'd go down to $725 for this one, too. 

Michael A said:

good luck to you... if you change your mind let me know  $550 would be a fair price

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service