The Chainlink

52cm Surly Pacer (Forest Green) w/ Dura Ace 7700, Chris King, Thomson, $1850 OBO (or trade)

Hi all,

I'm selling my lightly used 52cm Surly Pacer road bike. I love this bike but I'm listing it because I'm seeking to replace it with a cyclocross bike. I'm looking primarily to sell, though I'm also open to trades for CX bikes or parts (especially higher-end SRAM parts).

This bike has around a thousand miles on it, all open-road and dry-weather. I'm a former bicycle mechanic and shop employee, so this bike has been meticulously maintained. The steel frame has also been internally rust-proofed. The exterior of the steel frame has some slight scratches from light use, but nothing structural.

This bike has a full Shimano Dura-Ace 7700 (nine-speed) parts group, which includes shifters, derailleurs, crankset (172.5mm), bottom bracket, cassette, and brakes. It's an older group, but top of the line for its time.

The wheels are handbuilt; Chris King hubs laced to Mavic Open Pro rims (700c). You'll never need another wheelset.

The bike also includes a Thomson seatpost and stem, a Chris King headset, and an Easton EC90 full-carbon fork. The total weight of the bike is around 18lbs.

Check out the Craiglist posting for more pictures.

It's as tricked-out as a Surly Pacer can get. E-mail with questions, offers, or trade options. Cash preferred, no....

Views: 497

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service