I ride by the Metra station in Wilmette a lot. I'll keep an eye out for it. Sorry, that really sucks. Would have assumed with the bank right there, and lots of traffic, no one would be dumb enough to do something like that.
just wanted you to see this... I worked my @ss off and it paid off... I got my bike back and several more.
1. KEEP your bike receipt of purchase.
2. Put a custom part on your bike - sticker, water cage - for easy ID
3. Take Pictures of your sweet ride.
4. MOST important write down and remember your bike's serial number.
5. Write your name or info code only you know on slips of paper and shove them in your seat tube, handlebars, etc.