The Chainlink

2015 Liv (Giant) Avail Adv 2 SWEET road bike for sale, asking $1600, size med 54 cm

For Sale: 2015 Liv (Giant) Avail Advanced 2 road bike.

The bike is in exceedingly good condition, is a size medium and the color is white with purple and blue. I am 5'-7" tall and have a long torso and average arm length, and it fits like a 54cm. The bike has a carbon frame with disc brakes and an 11-speed Shimano 105 drivetrain. (Specs, geometry and details here: https://www.liv-cycling.com/us/avail-advanced-2-201).

The bike has been pampered - not been ridden in the rain, etc. - and has been well taken care of. It has less than 50 miles on it. It's a really fun bike to ride, but I am downsizing and have decided to pass it on to another loving owner who will ride it like it deserves to be ridden.

The seat is the stock seat for the bike and will come with it. The pedals are MTB style, which will be left on for test riding, though are not included in the bike sale.

A Cat Eye Strada wireless bike computer and accessories for tracking speed, cadence, etc. are also on the bike and are part of the sale.

Asking price: $1600 (original cost $2215).

Please reach out with questions and let me know if you'd like to come by to test ride the bike.

Text me at 773-550-6001

Views: 188

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bump for a nice bike :)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service