The Chainlink

I've got a 2014 Jamis Bosanova in a 58cm frame for sale.(Fits riders 5'10" to 6'4") I bought it new in January and have since realized I have no time to ride it. I'm looking to give it a home where it will get the attention it deserves. It's got a Reynolds 520 chromoly frame, Carbon fiber fork, Shimano 10speed Tiagra drive train, 700x28c Vittoria Randonneur belted tires, Avid bb5 disc brakes and matching fenders. Has front and rear rack mounts that work without the need for a disc brake compatible rack.

It's got about 15 miles on it as I've only ridden it a couple times around the city. No dents or dings, never been locked up, and has been hanging in my apartment looking pretty. Everything is stock. (I'm keeping the saddle and pedals in the picture. The original saddle and pedals have been re-installed)

This bike retails for $1100, asking for $850. Will entertain trades for ROAD bikes only of similar quality and condition. Not interested in old bikes or carbon fiber frames. Thanks for looking!

Views: 1749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pictures didn't upload from my phone so here they are!

i may be interested.  i think bike is too big for me (i am 5'9) so i'd like to check it out in person.  let me know how to contact you to arrange meeting.

Thanks for the reply, but I can tell you with certainty that this is going to be too big for you.(I am 6'2" with a 32" inseam and it's a great fit, if not a little out-stretched.) At 5'9" with a 30" inseam it will be too tall and way too long for you. I see that you sold a 50cm surly LHT because it was a little small for you and if that's the case you should be riding a 54cm or at most a 56cm. I'm only attempting to save the both of us some time but if you'd still really like to see it, I can PM you my information. 

Hi Tom, is your bike still available for sale? 

Thanks and please let me know if so!

Vincent

Well nuts, I just recently bought the 2015 model in the same size.  Great bike though.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service