The Chainlink

Dusty blue Cannondale road bike with railroad station logo, aluminum frame. Needs a little work (oil and perhaps some tinkering with the derailleur).  24"/61cm from top of seat tube to center of crank.  Previous owner covered some chipping with a different company's decal (Electra), but not too bad.  Just a little too tall for my husband 250.00US$ For reference, serial number is (or looks like) 85809880084, Email only nfaginbooks@gmail.com  Photos on request.

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

still available? 

Sorry we sold this bike a few months ago.  I sorta-kinda thought Chainlink's marketplace deleted things after a week - like Craigslist.  I will see how to delete.

Nancy

It doesn't automatically delete so I tend to go out and ask every once in a while so I can update the email that goes out. The best way to do it is to either delete the forum post or edit the title to include "SOLD" in the title.

Dear Yasmeen,

Many thanks for posting/correcting as sold the dusty blue Cannondale.  Somehow, I thought anything listed would delete after such and such a time, a la Craigslist.  Customer was real happy with it - that's the best part.

Nancy

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service