1984 Schwinn Collegiate 3 speed step thru.
Ready to ride.
- Shimano 3 speed hub,
- Hand brake in the front and a coaster brake in the rear.
- Chrome steel 26 inch wheels mounted with a new pair of black wall tires.
- Factory weld-on kickstand.
- Original Schwinn grips
- upgraded vintage blue and white comfort saddle.
- upgraded tall aluminum seatpost
- upgraded pedals
- Strong 17 inch lugged frame. Bullet proof steel 3 piece crank, and full-sized double-braced steel fenders.
- The tall seat post can be adjusted to fit riders in the range of 4' 8' to 5' 7"
The paint has numerous nicks and scratches as you might expect from a 30 year old bike. The rear fender in particular has a very scratched up section (pictured).
This bike is on Craig's at $130.