The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'work' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike to work? Post your commute.

Hi all - Please share your commute at ridingdaily.com. Archived commutes can be seen at facebook.com/ridingdaily I appreciate your help s…

Started by Darcy Phillips

0 Jul 27, 2016

If you are trying out biking to work this week. Remember to lock your bike, FRAME and wheel(s)

A locked bike is a happy bike

Started by ChristopherMCA

4 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Greg Valent

Evening jobs for cyclists

Anyone out there know of any evening jobs that require someone to ride a bike? I'm looking to get in more miles and make extra cash. What d…

Started by GREGORY E DAVIES

12 May 25, 2016
Reply by GREGORY E DAVIES

SCVA Open House Chi visitor weekend & Open Call for Painters, etc.

The velodrome in South Chicago has a new blog post covering this weekend's festivities, cook out, riding, etc.  You're invited; bring some…

Started by Marcus Moore

0 Oct 15, 2015

Help out fellow commuters during Bike to Work Week Pit Stop and Closing Party!

Happy and chilly Friday to the Chainlink! Chicago's Bike to Work Week and Bike Commuter Challenge are just around the corner: June 15th th…

Started by Caiken

5 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Caiken

Bucephalus Bikes seeks experienced mechanic.

If you are looking for meaningful and fulfilling employment, contact us directly for an interview. www.oxbikes.com The applicant must be:…

Started by Alex Anon

4 May 26, 2014
Reply by Alex Anon

Looking For Food Delivery Cyclist For Saturday And/Or Sunday

Hello!! I'm looking for someone to help deliver food (via bicycle) for a Lincoln Park restaurant on Saturday (June 29) and/or Sunday (June…

Started by Andrew M

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Andrew M

Bike to work week 2013 pit stops

I haven't seen any mention of pit stops for this year's bike to work week.  Anybody have a list?

Started by JeffB

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Bike Mechanic Job(s)

This was just posted yesterday: BIKE MECHANICS WANTED ASAP (Lakeview) http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/trd/3710505061.html

Started by Carl

0 Mar 30, 2013

Seeking Full-Time Campus Bicycle Shop Manager

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign in collaboration with The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign Campus Bicycle Shop Manager Position…

Started by UCbikeproject

0 Mar 21, 2013

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service