The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'women' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS - Felt ZW3 Carbon Women's Road Bike SOLD

For Sale: Size Medium (Fits 5'4" to 5'7" women) - Felt ZW3 Road Bike - $1,250 This is a super nice road bike that was my wife's. Some det…

Started by Jared Ray

3 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Jared Ray

2010 Giant Avail 1, Excellent Condition, with Upgrades, W XS, 43.5cm

2010 Giant Avail 1, Women's xs. Well-cared for, upgraded tires and seat included.xs = 43.5cm, per Giant's website, should fit riders 4'11"…

Started by csor347

0 Aug 1, 2017

Ladies of the Chainlink--Women Bike Chicago would like your help

The Third Annual Women Bike Chicago Day of Dialogue and Demonstrations is Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Dvorak Park, 1…

Started by Lisa Curcio

0 Apr 15, 2015

Women - Want to learn more about bike racing? Open House 9/7

Women Do you love to ride your bike? Try Bike Racing! xXx Women Development Program will be hosting an Open House on Sunday September 7th.…

Started by Courtney O'Neill

0 Sep 3, 2014

Anybody want to split an order of women's cycling jeans?

I'm sorely tempted by these in-funding-stages crowd-sourced jeans: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ryb-denim After shipping and convert…

Started by Christine (5.0)

31 May 8, 2014
Reply by Christine (5.0)

It's Ladies' Day Again

You know those women you care about who say:  I would love to ride a bike but I am afraid to ride on the street I don't want to mess up my…

Started by Lisa Curcio

10 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

The Women are at it again!

Do you want your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, grandmother to join you on your rides, but keep hearing "I can't ride on…

Started by Lisa Curcio

8 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Lisa Curcio

Women Bike Chicago--It's Tonight! and reminder to short ladies

First of all, our ride and picnic to Millenium Park for the all-female Mariachi Band is one week away!  Are you attending?  Please let us k…

Started by Lisa Curcio

17 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Anne B.

Looking for a few good women

The Women Bike Chicago event is fast approaching:  http://www.thechainlink.org/events/women-bike-chicago-a-day-of-demos-and-dialogue   The…

Started by Lisa Curcio

10 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lisa Curcio

I would desire that you remember the Ladies . . .

Okay, I am not Abigail Adams and you fellows out there are not John, but did I get your attention?  Well, alrighty then, as they say in Col…

Started by Lisa Curcio

25 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Lisa Curcio

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service