The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'winter' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to trade Schwalbe Winter Tires for Thinner Winter Tires

I have a set of new Schwalbe Winter tires that are too fat to fit my bike frame. Size 50-622 (28x2.00) The fit on a 700C wheel. I'm looking…

Started by Joe Ferguson

0 Aug 25, 2018

Seeking advice on ultimate all seasons Chicago commuter

So this May marks the one year anniversary of getting my CX Norcross Blue commuter stolen and I'll finally have a secure bike lock area so…

Started by Knute Martell

7 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by daWillinChi

Stud

No, not me.  The metal kind that can be banged into tires for winter wear.  I just bought a pair (don't ask me why I didn't make my own - l…

Started by SlowCoachOnTheRoad

9 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by ad

Lake MX140 winter cycling shoes (mens, size 13.5 / euro 48), USED

This model, that has since been discontinued by Lake: https://www.amazon.com/Lake-MX140-Cycling-Black-Orange/dp/B00358WY12?ie=UTF8&ref_

Started by anthony nicholson

0 Jul 9, 2016

Winter camping in the woods.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to or has experience in camping during winter.  i want to ride 100 miles from the city to a place where i…

Started by miguel

6 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Jaik S.

Clinton Bike Lanes Off to a Good Start in 2016

Happy first commute of 2016.  They plowed the Clinton lanes.  

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

8 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Winter Bike Commute Motivation

Today is one of those really tough bike commute days. Did you ride today?  Here's an article with 11 motivators for sticking to your winte…

Started by Yasmeen

7 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by ad

Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer 900 or best offer!

My friend Piper is selling her "like new" Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer, includes box and still under warranty. She is looking for 900 or best…

Started by Christian

2 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Christian

Winter is Coming: Do you know your snow trail etiquette?

Winter is coming up fast and pretty soon there will be some heavy snow on the ground. I know that fat tire bikes are all the rage right now…

Started by Matt

6 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Tricolor

Bike Art at Harold Washington

come maker bike art with us saturday at harold washington library saturday!! http://chipublib.bibliocommons.com/events/#/events/54ad779cc95

Started by stuart

0 Jan 22, 2015

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service