The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'sports' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctor recommendation for cycling injuries.

Does anyone have a doctor, chiropractor or sports medicine therapist who understands bike fit and cycling injuries? After a day of searchin…

Started by Saverio Truglia

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Do you use energy drinks while riding?

Hey! A friend is doing research on area cyclists who indulge in energy drinks while riding (PBR doesn't count). Can I ask you to answer a…

Started by Carl

19 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Losing Cycling on Universal Sports?

If you watch cycling on TV:   From the EBC listserve-   You may lose cycling on Universal Sports as of January, 1, 2012 unless unless you t…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by kiltedcelt

What to eat before/during a 100-mile ride?

What should you eat the night before a 100-mile ride? And in the hours leading up to it?   How often should you have sports bars, gels, or…

Started by David

20 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by David

Looking to plug my amazing aunt's sports blog

So I personally try to keep my posts on here as bike related as possible.  I've already done some plugs on facebook, but thought I would re…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Nov 8, 2010

RESEARCH STUDY

(See Attachment) If you are a male cyclist, between 18 and 30 years of age, who regularly cycles at least 4 times a week for at least an h…

Started by Stephen Schwartz

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by roofis lee king

Albany Park Non-Profit Looking For Used Sports Equipment

I saw this come across a listserve and wanted to share it with the group. Healthy Albany Park is a program to increase fitness opportunitie…

Started by Leah

0 Sep 30, 2008

Thechainlink.org mentioned on Gapers Block!

The chainlink got a quick mention on the Gapers Block sports blog! Check it out (it's very tiny) at this link: http://www.gapersblock.com/

Started by Leah

0 Jul 29, 2008

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service