The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'side' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Side Cyclers?

Hi pedaling pals, Do any of you commute along S Jeffery Ave? I don't typically ride in the south and am unsure if this is a good route fro…

Started by Kate S.

11 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Kate S.

Friends of the Major Taylor Trail want you!

We're having our meeting/annual election this Wednesday 11/10.  If you enjoy the Major Taylor Trail and would like to contribute ideas and…

Started by Anne Alt

84 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Anne Alt

Blackstone Bicycle Works featured in Bittersweet Monthly Article

Blackstone Bicycle Works had a nice feature in an online publication called Bittersweet Monthly. Photographer David Johnson has been comin…

Started by Matthew Searle

1 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Yasmeen

Southwest side bike issues

We've had some discussion lately about the need for more bike facilities on the southwest. Folks have spoken up about Archer and other stre…

Started by Anne Alt

74 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Barbara K Iverson

Chainlinkers' Biking Videos

I'm sure there are quite a few members of Chainlink who sometimes shoot video of their rides.  We see some on the site from time to time.  …

Started by Jim Reho

9 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

Getting to Downers Grove (McCullom park)

So, anyone have any good routes to Downers Grove?  I live on the far NW side of Chicago and have ridden out there before, HOWEVER I rode ou…

Started by Chitown_Mike

23 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

north side hit & run today

Hit and run vs. cyclist this morning: white Mazda CX-7 with TEXAS license plates hit a cyclist on the north side of Chicago and fled the sc…

Started by Anne Alt

4 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Volunteer tree planting workday

Would you like to help improve the south lakefront by planting native trees?  You've got a great opportunity tomorrow - Sat. 5/10 - at an O…

Started by Anne Alt

0 May 9, 2014

Come on 25th Ward bike ride this sunday!

Come ride through Pilsen, Chinatown and the Near West Side this Sunday, with a BBQ afterwards: Bike the 25th Ward is this Sunday! Sunday, S…

Started by jennifer james

4 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by jennifer james

South side riders - how about an update on major south side routes?

In recent weeks, portions of Vincennes, 83rd St. and South Shore Dr. have been repaved. Vincennes has gotten its striping, but from what I'…

Started by Anne Alt

5 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service