The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'shops' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a bike shop partner

Hello, We have a tour coming up on 6/11 and we are looking for a bike shop that would be interested in providing SAG. We ensure lots of pu…

Started by Eric Alvarez

0 Mar 6, 2016

Local Bike Shop Closing- RAPID TRANSIT. Thanks for the Memories :'(

I didn't see another mention of this here... Rapid Transit- serving us for the last 21 years- is closing :(  I was surprised and saddened t…

Started by Marcus Moore

14 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Justyna

Chainlink in Memphis!

This Friday, I am heading down to Memphis with Chainlink photographer, Ronit Bezalel. We are going to do a lot of riding as well as checkin…

Started by Yasmeen

16 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew

Bike Shop Managers, Employees, Owners - Help Requested for Graduate Project

I’m working on a group project for the MBA program at Depaul University and have some interviews to line up with people who are working in…

Started by Neils

0 May 6, 2015

Any cool cycling meet-ups to add to this list?

Hey everyone! Any other bike-friendly coffee shops, restaurants and bars in Chicago besides Heritage Bicycles and Handlebar? I included a…

Started by Leah Pickett

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by David P.

Best of Chicago 2012 Readers' Choice: Hard-core Bike Shop - Chicago

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Best-of-Chicago-2012-Readers-Choice-Hard-core-Bike-Shop/?fb_ref=top&fb_source=timeline What…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 May 29, 2012

Moving to Chicago and need tips on bikes.

I'm moving to Chicago this summer and plan on buying a bike after I move. I'm interested in something for rides along the shore, vacation b…

Started by Jay H. Cook

22 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by John Wirtz

Chrome store now open on Milwaukee ave

Some people love them. Some think they sold out. I have a Chrome bag that I have been riding with for 10+ years that I love. (would I bu…

Started by jen

4 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Cool Out Of Town Bike Shops (for the travelling Chainlinker)

Since some of us travel (I'm in AZ currently), I thought this could be a good thread/resource for those traveling and need recs for good bi…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by rzafromravinia

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service