The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'share' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Streetsblog Article, "Could Longer Rental Times Help Divvy Appeal to More Chicagoans?"

Photo courtesy of Streetsblog Chicago: Michael Podgers I have friends (both men and women) that love the convenience of Divvy - especiall…

Started by Yasmeen

13 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

DIVVY, The good, bad and ugly...

In the years before bike share came to Chicago I authored a series of blogs about bike shares in other cities.  I couldn't wait for bike sh…

Started by Jim Freeman

9 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Craig S.

Sharing Discounts...

I got a 50% off coupon for one of the big messenger/bag companies, and I'm going to place an order late this week. I'm willing to add on a…

Started by Jaik S.

12 May 1, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Bike Share, Texas Style

Everything is not bigger in Texas, after all. http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/11/dallas_unveils_worlds_saddest_bike_sharing

Started by Jeff Schneider

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Suggest a Divvy station

Divvy has put up a station suggestion map.  Letting Divvy know where users would like to see more stations is great to make sure that impor…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

Car Sharing discussion - Highland Park

Highland Park has been approached to be a part of the expansion of car sharing beyond the City, Evanston and Oak Park.  There will be prese…

Started by Kim

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Kim

Bike share delayed for 2 weeks Sun Times story

So much for Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s plan to launch Chicago’s long-stalled bike-sharing program in time for Friday’s Bike-to-Work Day rally at…

Started by Ace Mann

9 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Melissa

Behold the all-powerful, manipulative, totalitarian enterprise that is... The Big Wheel!

Jon Stewart ridicules the panic in the wake of NYC's bike sharing program:  http://bicycling.com/blogs/thehub/2013/06/07/jon-stewart-takes-

Started by Agnieszka Z.

0 Jun 7, 2013

Midwest Bike Share Posters (Milwaukee)

Nice lookin posters Mikey!   Bike MKE Fundraiser Event

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Tony Adams

Job Posting: Mechanic and Socail Media Liaison

Rapid Transit Cycleshop – Chicago, IL Independently owned bicycle shop specializing in unique folding, recumbent and city bikes is in need…

Started by Elise Robison

7 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Doug Haynes

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service