The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'safe' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be a part of making Chicago biking safer!

Hey Chicago Bicycle friends! Would you like to be a part of making Chicago a safer place to bike? I need your insights on what it's like b…

Started by Bike Lane Uprising

48 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Bike Lane Uprising

200 Mile ride to Grand Rapids, MI

Hi all! I'm new on here!!  I am planning a 200 mile (nearly 200, I'm rounding up!) ride to Grand Rapids, MI in early October and raising mo…

Started by Sloan Dorr

15 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Getting to Downers Grove (McCullom park)

So, anyone have any good routes to Downers Grove?  I live on the far NW side of Chicago and have ridden out there before, HOWEVER I rode ou…

Started by Chitown_Mike

23 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Best location for rear lights - thoughts, suggestions, discussion

I did a search and couldn't find anything in regards to talking about where folks have found the best place to run a rear tail light.  I ha…

Started by Chitown_Mike

32 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Duppie

Kids should ride bikes

Friends, Traffic in my little community (the Quad Cities, west of Chicago on the Mississippi River) is immeasurably worse when school is in…

Started by Hector Lareau

18 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

Route Suggestions From Brookfield Zoo To Navy Pier

Hi, Any bikers out there commuting into the city from the western suburbs? Here is a link to a route I found. I rode half of it up to Centr…

Started by Michael Lizak

6 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Lizak

Take the Safe Routes to School Parent Survey

CDOT would like your thoughts about children walking or biking to school.  Your responses will help our planners and engineers understand m…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Nov 12, 2010

Ride the City

This is a great website that helps you find the safest ride possible in either New York, Chicago, or Austin. Ride the City

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service