The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'riding' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Day rides and paved trails at the top of Wisconsin

Journey to the distant Northwoods sometime between now and fall and enjoy some great hard surface bike trails, great on road riding - pav…

Started by Jeff Currie

3 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Fall Ride Pictures - Share Your Rides

“There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle.” Mehmet Murat ildan Something amazing happen…

Started by Yasmeen

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Karen McGinnis

Winter is Coming: Do you know your snow trail etiquette?

Winter is coming up fast and pretty soon there will be some heavy snow on the ground. I know that fat tire bikes are all the rage right now…

Started by Matt

6 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Tricolor

Article in the Trib about Yoga for Cyclists... glad to see a positive article

Seeing this article, I like to think the tide is starting to change and cyclists are becoming more accepted as a normal choice. We all know…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Serious Bike Winter Problem

My fellow Chainlinkers: The contest for the 2015 Bike Winter sticker design is posted here.  And NO ONE has posted a design.  Kevin C is th…

Started by Lisa Curcio

2 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

CowaLUNGa Bike Tour this weekend - ride or volunteer

CowaLUNGa Bike Tour (August 2-4) is a fundraising event benefiting Respiratory Health Association. Ride 18 or 65 miles on day 1, 130 miles…

Started by Respiratory Health Association

0 Jul 28, 2014

Who will/has ridden when it is -13 with wind chill of -40?

How will/have you done it?  I no longer debate with myself whether to ride when it is -1 or -2 and the wind chill is *only* -10 to -15, but…

Started by Lisa Curcio

71 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by bobweiser

Come try a winter ride in Alaska

If anyone in the Chicago Cycling Community is heading to Alaska this winter, let me know.  I love to share Anchorage winter biking.  Thanks…

Started by marcia howell

3 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by marcia howell

Do you use energy drinks while riding?

Hey! A friend is doing research on area cyclists who indulge in energy drinks while riding (PBR doesn't count). Can I ask you to answer a…

Started by Carl

19 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

what NOT to do in a downtown Metra station

Is it too much to ask for folks to use common sense and NOT ride their bikes on the platforms in downtown Metra stations?  Apparently someo…

Started by Anne Alt

10 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service