The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'ride' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

200 Mile ride to Grand Rapids, MI

Hi all! I'm new on here!!  I am planning a 200 mile (nearly 200, I'm rounding up!) ride to Grand Rapids, MI in early October and raising mo…

Started by Sloan Dorr

15 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Part-time Development Manager for Ride Illinois

Ride Illinois, a nonprofit bicycle advocacy organization, is seeking a part-time, home-based Development Manager (20 – 25 hours per week) t…

Started by Tania Sebastian

0 Feb 23, 2016

Proposed Missouri Law Requiring Cyclists to "Fly a Flourescent Flag"

This reminds me of the flags they used to have on kids bikes. Ridiculous to expect adults to add these flags to their bikes. This sounds li…

Started by Yasmeen

15 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by David Barish

Ride a Bike With Bono and Get an Ice Cream in Central Park

Forget about jumping out of a plane, scaling Mount Everest, or getting in the ring with Mike Tyson. Bono is bringing you and a friend to N…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Fall Ride Pictures - Share Your Rides

“There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle.” Mehmet Murat ildan Something amazing happen…

Started by Yasmeen

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Karen McGinnis

Yikes! Would you ride the "SkyCycle"?

http://bicituristas.com/montana-rusa-en-bicicleta/

Started by Yasmeen

7 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Valent

Looking for a Ride starting near Hollywood just after or before September 30

I'm looking for a multi-day ride to do just before or just after the PETA 35th Anniversary Party in Hollywood. CA on September 30?  Does an…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

1 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Schwab

Annual appeal for volunteers for 2015 Bike the Drive - riders especially wanted!

Hello you wonderful chainlinkers!  Although it may have been a chilly ride today, in just around five short weeks we'll have thousands of…

Started by Caiken

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Sean M. O'Grady

Saturday May 9th Bike Arlington Heights community ride

The Village of Arlington Heights will host its second community bike ride on Saturday, May 9th, after a successful turnout in June 2014. We…

Started by Peter Szabo

0 Apr 10, 2015

Tour de Farms

Brett and I are planning on doing the ride - it's supposed to be a lot of fun and it's a great cause. Before we register, I wanted to ask i…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service